- Opportunity to learn within a new role
- Permanent role with dayshift hours 8am to 4:30pm
- Immediate Start!
Tech 5 requires an outstanding candidate to fill a permanent position for our client in Penrose.
As part of this assignment, a multi-skilled individual will be required to operate a gas-powered counterbalance forklift to execute warehousing tasks, including devanning, despatching, and maintaining the equipment.
- Heavy lifting of boxes 15kg-20kg
- Machine operation
- Driving a gas fitted counterbalance Fork hoist
- Labelling and Dispatching
- Cleaning and Maintaining a tidy environment
- Eligibility to work full time in New Zealand
- Your own reliable transport
- No previous or pending criminal convictions
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Have a good eye for detail and a willingness to learn
- Monday to Friday dayshift hours 8:00am to 4:30pm with fixed weekends off.
- Permanent role