- Ongoing, full-time work
- Develop foundational knowledge and skills imperative to a career in warehousing and logistics
- Work for a well-regarded company who are passionate about providing high quality products
About the company:
Located in the city, our client at Tech 5 are a globally recognised company on the world fishing stage. They are committed to providing the highest quality products, using the latest innovation technology, all whilst holding themselves to rigorous sustainability standards. An awesome opportunity has become available with our client for a warehouse assistant who is enthusiastic about learning the ropes of warehousing and logistics. Both day (Mon-Fri, 6am-2.30pm) and night (Sun-Thurs, 8pm-4.30am) shifts are available.
About the Role:
As a warehouse assistant you be required to report to your shift supervisor. Full on the job training will be provided. Duties will include:
- Pick-packing orders and preparing them for dispatch
- Stock take
- Stock replenishment
- Adhere to site health and safety regulations
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Team player
- Physically fit
- Previous experience working in a warehousing/production environment would be advantageous
Our client is valued by its current employees having a supportive team network.
- Ongoing, full-time hours + over time available
- Weekly wages
- Ongoing training
- Night & day shifts available
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please click APPLY or contact Ellie on 027 2366 742 for more information.