- Ongoing work
- Opportunity to expand on your knowledge of civil processes & practices
- Continual professional development through support to gain relevant licenses
Our client at Tech 5 is a global energy giant, conducting major operations in over 35 countries. Traffic Management is a vital faction within the business that enables developments to be made which, in-turn, support our communities to flourish. An opportunity has become available for dedicated and hard-working individuals to join our clients Traffic Management team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You do not require any specific licenses or experience, as Tech 5 will support successful applicants in gaining the relevant Traffic Management licenses. The only thing we ask, is that you are a reliable worker.
- Operate signs to direct flow of traffic accordingly
- Site set up and pack down
- Adhere to site health and safety regulations
- Maintain site orderliness
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Level 1, 2 or 3 Traffic Control Licenses would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Reliable transport
Our current employees enjoy working in this team as it resembles a strong ‘family-oriented’ environment, with a supportive team network and opportunities for ongoing career development.
- Ongoing work
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to expand knowledge & upskill
- Social team environment
- Weekly pay
- Full PPE gear provided
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you fit the criteria for this position and are interested in joining us at Tech 5, please click apply or call Ellie on 0272366742.