- Traffic Management/Controller
- Outdoor Working Environment
- Competitive Rates
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a traffic controller, you will be required to set up sites using the appropriate equipment, operate signs to direct the flow of traffic as well as, carry out general tasks in an efficient manner in order to assist with the completion of project goals and targets.
- Mark out sites using road cones and sign posts
- Direct traffic in line with managements instructions
- Maintain the order of sites
- Remaining alert to potential hazards
- Maintain communication with other site members
- Experience in Traffic Management would be advantageous
- Reliable with strong work ethic
- Reliable transport
- Able to follow instructions
- Effective communicator
Our current employees enjoy working in this team as it resembles a strong ‘family-oriented’ environment, with a supportive team network and opportunities for career development.
- Ongoing work
- Day and night shift work available
- Social and fun work environment
- Full PPE gear provided
If you think you fit the criteria for this position and are interested in joining us at Tech 5, please click apply or call Ellie on 0272366742.