- Support to gain relevant qualifications within the industry!
- Outdoor Working Environment!
- Competitive Rates!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a traffic controller, you will be required to set up sites using the appropriate equipment, operate signs to direct the flow of traffic as well as, carry out general tasks in an efficient manner in order to assist with the completion of project goals and targets.
- Mark out sites using road cones and sign posts
- Direct traffic in line with managements instructions
- Maintain the order of sites
- Remaining alert to potential hazards
- Maintain communication with other site members
- Experience in Traffic Management would be advantageous
- TTM license desirable - we can support you in getting this if you do not have it!
- Reliable with strong work ethic
- Reliable transport
- Able to follow instructions
- Effective communicator
At Tech 5, we continuously strive to create a healthy, safe and enjoyable working environment for everyone!
- Day and night shift work available
- Social and fun work environment
- Full PPE gear provided
- Support to gain relevant licenses!
If you think you fit the criteria for this position and are interested in joining us at Tech 5, please click apply or call Ellie on 0274442732.