Recruitment Resourcer / Talent Consultant
About the company:
Tech 5 Recruitment is a New Zealand owned and operated recruitment provider, established in 2011, and working at the heart of some of the biggest construction, civil, industrial, and high-tech industries in New Zealand. Our mission is simple - connecting people – building futures.
We have a broad local footprint with offices in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Nelson and Christchurch.
- Tech 5 is a Deloitte awarded company, and in 2015 was recognised as New Zealand's fifth fastest-growing company, which is something we are very proud of!
- Tech 5 were awarded one of the most respected company's for industry leadership and innovation, within the recruitment sector, at the 2019 CEO Today Australasia Awards!
- Most recently, Tech 5 CEO John Wyatt and the leadership team were awarded the 2020 RCSA Covid 19 Hero Award. This award was presented to recognise above and beyond efforts throughout the lockdown period.
- We pride ourselves on promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace, embracing culture, equality, and difference. Being a member of Diversity Works NZ and an RCSA Corporate Member keeps us energised and engaged as a workplace.
About the role:
The focus of the role is being a matchmaker: searching for and building and maintaining relationships with a network of talent that ultimately contributes to our team success.
We service our candidates and clients in the below sectors.
- Construction & Building
- Engineering & Technical
- Transport & Logistics
- Permanent Recruitment – Executive Search
With a wide portfolio of jobs that need great candidates, you will be using tools such as online job boards, canvasing our database, the telephone, digital marketing and social media, community engagement, and networking events to contact potential job seekers, assessing their suitability to meet our client’s needs and create a positive outcome for our talent’s career.
A day in the life of a Resourcer/ Talent Consultant
- Candidate interviews
- Writing and posting creative job board adverts, social media messages for noticeboards, ads and marketing campaigns, and other communications to attract the best talent out there
- Running a robust pre-employment process, including background checks and references
- Booking candidates into assignments, sending confirmations
- Being efficiently able to manage and fill last minute jobs, and make quick decisions, based on a well-managed pool of available talent
- Ensuring all relevant compliance is completed and records kept up to date
- Preparing Tech 5 candidate profiles and CV formatting
- Celebrating success and having fun while we work hard!
What do you need to be a Resourcer/ Talent Consultant with Tech 5?
- A passion to connect with people, hardworking attitude, and the desire to learn and develop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, combined with empathy and influencing skills
- Strong resilience and ability to take on a challenge
- Ability to effectively handle pressure, changing priorities and consistently meet deadlines
- A very high level of organisational and administrative skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous knowledge of any of the above industries
If this sounds like you, then apply now by sending a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Daan on 027 299 2515.