- Become part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Join a company that can offer job stability in the current climate
- Opportunity available across all of Auckland
As a company that covers New Zealand wide they provide job stability and the opportunity for career development. Our client has comprehensive health and safety processes and are always on top of the game.
With their rapid expansion they are currently on the lookout for an EWRB Registered Electrician or Electrical Engineer to join their team. The role being predominantly based out of Penrose with the opportunity to work all across Auckland.
About the role:
The role involves being part of a highly specialised Distribution team where you will be constructing and maintaining overhead power lines for low and high voltage electrical distribution.
Here is the opportunity to become part of a dedicated and passionate team, within a supportive working environment. All gear and equipment is provided for the role, and if you are interested in developing your skills there is a wide range of training opportunities and overtime on offer.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be an EWRB qualified Electrician on Electrical Engineer
- Current EWRB registered
- Must have previous experience working with infrastructure and streetlight maintenance
- Enjoy working in the outdoors
- Committed to producing quality work and exhibiting tidy and methodical work practices
- Able to complete tasks independently but also work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- At the end of the day you want to have made a positive difference to the community, and you do that by having a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and sustainable work practices.