- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full time work with immediate start!
- Opportunity to upskill and learn new things every day!
About the company:
Our client is a well known company who are leading experts in their field. They pride themselves on their comprehensive health and safety practices and their dedication to their customers.
They are looking for a hands-on Store Person with a forklift license for immediate start! Our client is looking to give full time hours with great pay. We need someone who is reliable and self-motivated to help get the job done!
About the role:
- Forklift operating, predominantly using counterbalance forklifts
- Unloading trucks, checking in goods
- Pick packing
- General house keeping
- Some customer service may be required
- Any other duties as requested by the manager
Skills & Experience:
- Previous factory experience
- A valid forklift licence is a must, ideally with an F endorsement
- Able to heavy lift
- Minimum 1 year working experience in warehousing
- Must have reliable transport to get to and from work
- Strong Health and Safety understanding
- Excellent communication and initiative
- Hours are full time, 8am-4:30pm Monday to Friday
- $22.50-25 an hour depending on experience
- Great rate and awesome team!
- Overtime pay over 40 hours
- Upskilling and training from industry leaders
- Available to start immediately
Simply call Lily on 027 2663994 for a chat to be considered for this role or apply online!