- Competitive hourly pay!
- Opportunity to upskill and learn new things!
- Work for an Award-winning family-owned company!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a family-owned and run business that takes pride in installing and designing award winning kitchen benchtops. They have a great knowledge in the industry, and it shows in their exceptional craftsmanship. Due to the demand of their craft, they are looking for an experienced Stone Benchtop Fabricator to join the team.
- Fabricating engineered and natural stone benchtops
- Assembling and polishing work pieces ready for installation
- Cutting and polishing stone
- On site installation of stone products
- Dealing with clients on installation sites
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience handling stone products
- Have had previous fabricating experience working with both engineered and natural stone
- Installation experience ideal but not essential
- Great customer service skills
- Must have a full, clean Class 1 Drivers License
- An eye for detail and quality of workmanship
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety
- Work for a family-owned Award-Winning company that will really look after you!
- The chance to upskill and learn something new every day working under highly experienced staff!
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits!
- Work starting ASAP!
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role, or alternatively contact Kate Hughes on 0275888551 for a confidential discussion.