- Become part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Learn new things every day and gain valuable skills
- Opportunity available in Auckland, covering the central Auckland region
About the company:
As a well-established company who have been around for over 80 years, they take on any task given their way, and no job is too difficult for them. They pride themselves on their excellent service provided to their clients.
As a company that covers New Zealand wide they provide job stability and the opportunity for career development. Our client has comprehensive health and safety processes and are always on top of the game.
With their rapid expansion they are currently on the lookout for an STMS Level 2/3 to join their team. The role being predominantly based out of Auckland central, with work covering most of Auckland.
About the role:
The role involves being part of a highly specialised distribution team where you will be responsible for the traffic management and Health & Safety on the work sites whilst the team carry out their streetlight maintenance work.
Here is the opportunity to become part of a dedicated and passionate team, within a supportive working environment. All gear and equipment is provided for the role as well as use of a company vehicle, and if you are interested in developing your skills there is a wide range of training opportunities, and the chance to gain some electrical and streetlight maintenance knowledge as you go.
Skills and Experience:
- Must hold an STMS Level 2/3 ticket - practising or non practising as the client is willing to train for the right person
- Must have a full, clean drivers license
- Experience working in traffic management, ideally on a range of different roads
- Be flexible with working hours as you may be required to be on call or work night shift on occasion
- Have an excellent understanding of Health & Safety practices
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving skills and be a quick thinker
- Be reliable and have a good attitude
- Work for a company who cares about the wellbeing of their staff, and can have a laugh at the end of the day
- Work for this wide reaching company that can offer job stability during this tough time
- Great diverse company culture and the chance to join a tight knit team
- Start immediately in this permanent position
- Competitive hourly rate
- Willing to provide and pay for training for the right person if you are on a non-practising license
- Chance to prove your worth and grow with a company
- Learn new things every day!
At the end of the day you want to have made a positive difference to the community, and you do that by having a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and sustainable work practices.
Interested? Apply online today.