Still waiting for that building material or your new iPhone to arrive from overseas?
Why not get stuck in yourself and help unload the ships that carry them! The hourly rate is great too!
What is in it for you?
· A no-nonsense, hardworking bunch of people that will make you feel the day races past. Your sense of humour will develop quickly!
· You can cancel that gym membership: this role will see you work all muscle groups!
· A work/life balance: could be suitable for those with other lifestyle commitments, but also to those that want to make solid hours
· A competitive hourly starting rate and the opportunity to develop a career path within the company will be offered to the right person.
· ACC / PAYE / Kiwisaver & Holiday pay, paid to you weekly
· All appropriate safety clothing will be supplied to you for free
· An immediate start if you want
The role requires:
· Working in a fast-paced, often physical demanding environment.
· Maintaining and adhering to Health and Safety procedures – let’s keep this an injury free workplace!
· Ability to work as part of the team, showing initiative and motivation
If you feel you are the right person for the job, or would like further information, please apply directly or call Kelsee, Barb or Daan straight away on (03) 543 8106, or hit apply to leave your application.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new job, please call us for a confidential discussion about your career. Different skills and experience could see you demand a higher rate!
Please note that applicants for this position must have either NZ citizenship or a current, open and valid NZ work permit, and currently be physically in New Zealand.