- Opportunity to up-skill and learn new things
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Weekly pay with competitive hourly rate
Our Auckland based company are specialists in providing the most comprehensive drainage solutions in the market. They pride themselves on the standards of safety for all our colleagues. We are currently seeking Skilled Civil Labourers across the Northshore region for on-going and long-term assignments in civil work.
About the role
You will be assisting in the construction of new and existing pipelines. This will involve general site clean ups, digging and following instructions given by senior site managers. Previous machine operating experience would be advantagoues.
- Assisting with civil operations
- General site clean ups and assistance
- Assisting with on-site machine operations including spotting and cleaning if required
- Following instructions and Health and Safety information given by Senior Site members at all times.
- Experience in civil labouring with demonstrated skills in: Excavation, Drainage and Pipeline works.
- Machine Operating experience would be advantagoues
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be physically fit and healthy to be able to manage digging of trenches
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must have reliable transport whether that is own vehicle or public transport
- Legally entitled to work in NZ
- Chance to up-skill and learn new things every day
- Weekly pay with competitive rates
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety