- Great opportunity to work with a well established company that can offer job stability!
- Gain some valuable skills, in a company who really value their team!
- Competitive hourly rate!
About the company:
As a company who are well-established and well known in the industry, they put their success down to their extensive market knowledge, coupled with their top-notch customer service. They have grown from a small food manufacturing company into one of the largest in this field in NZ.
They have a reputation for being one of NZ's top companies with their quality food, and affordable and easy food options. This comes down to the hard work done by their high performing team and the fact that they care about and listen to their customers. They are currently on the lookout for a couple of maintenance engineers/electricians to join their factory based team.
About the role:
- Preventative maintenance and troubleshooting on a wide range of factory equipment
- Designing, installing and testing manufacturing equipment and assisting with any changes as required
- Ensuring all equipment is up to operational standards
- Following instructions and Health and Safety information given by senior site members at all times
- Implementing changes to reduce costs or improve on the current systems in place
- Flexibility to assist the company with any other work as required
- Writing reports and communicating any issues
Skills and Experience:
- Must be a qualified Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Mechatronics Engineer, or have EWRB Electrician or Electrical Service Technician qualifications
- Must have at least 1-2 years of proven experience in the FMCG industry
- A strong understanding of workplace Health and Safety and be able to direct others
- Have excellent communications skills and be able to deal with people from all walks of life
- High quality workmanship and the drive to deliver results
- Be able to be customer facing and maintain a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Excellent decision making skills and be able to handle a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Flexible attitude and be happy to assist the company as required
- Be willing to learn new things and consistently keep up to date with the newest technologies
- Must have a full, clean Class 1 drivers license
- Flexible on hours as there are a few different shifts available - Day or Night Shift and you would be required to work every second Saturday
- Work for a well known company who are leaders in their industry
- Great diverse company culture, where they really care about their staff
- Start ASAP in this permanent position with flexible working hours
- Competitive hourly rate
- Job stability working for a company providing essential services to NZ
Interested? Apply online today, or contact Kate on 0275888551