- Ongoing work in Penrose or Albany
- Day & Night shifts available
- Good pay rates and benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is looking for labourers to assist with road marking. They have over 45 years’ experience in the industry and good job flow with national and international contracts.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- This role involves driving Class 1 vehicles as well as heavy labouring, filling paint 25L paint drums.
- Day shifts 7am - 7pm (Monday – Friday) $20/hour
- Night shifts 7pm – 7am (Sunday – Thursday) $21/hour
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience labouring
- Full Class 1 Drivers’ License
- Fit & Healthy – capable of heavy lifting
- Roadmarking experience preferred but not essential
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday pay, sick leave, ACC, KiwiSaver
- Opportunity to go permanent for excellent candidates
- PPE gear provided
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact Lexi Jones on 021 478 555 for a confidential discussion.