- Great opportunity to work with a well-established company, on exciting projects across Auckland!
- Gain some valuable skills, in a company who really value and look after their team!
- Competitive hourly rate with company van, phone, special tools and uniform provided!
About the company:
Our client is an innovative and forward-thinking electrical company who cover a wide range of sectors, including residential, commercial, industrial and the electronics spaces. They pride themselves on their customer service that goes above and beyond the call of duty, and the ability to provide solutions to every problem they face.
They have a reputation for their expertise in the field and strong customer service and support. They focus on relationship building and making sure every customer is communicated with along with way and left happy with the completed job.
They are a rapidly growing company who are now in need of a fully qualified electrician with residential experience to assist with their increasing workload predominantly on their residential projects, and on occasion some industrial work too.
About the role:
- Cable, power outlet and light installations
- Data and network installations
- Completing from pre-wiring to second fix stage, so being able to leave a neat and tidy finish
- Assisting with any repairs or maintenance as required
- Industrial project work on occasion
- Following instructions and Health and Safety information given by senior site members at all times
- Supervising apprentices or other junior staff members as required
Skills and Experience:
- A current New Zealand Electrical Registration and Full Practising License
- Must have at least 1-2 years residential site experience, a bonus if you also have industrial experience
- Must be currently living in NZ with a valid work VISA
- Valid Site Safe would be beneficial but not essential
- Have a good work ethic and be able to work well as part of a team as well as autonomously
- A strong understanding of workplace Health and Safety and be able to direct others
- Excellent time management, communication and written skills
- Work for an innovative and well-established company, on exciting projects
- Great diverse company culture
- Start ASAP in this great position where there may be the opportunity to learn skills in electronics and heavy industrial!
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits!
- May be the opportunity to travel within NZ on occasion
Interested? Apply online today, or contact Kate on 0275888551.