- Work for a well established company on this interesting long term project
- Opportunity to upskill, get put through additional training courses and learn new things every day
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
About the role:
- Plasterboard fixing in this large commercial building
- Measuring and cutting materials to the correct specifications
- Selecting the correct materials and moving materials and equipment as required
- Various junior carpentry / hammerhand tasks
- Daily use of power tools
- Ensuring high health and safety standards, and company systems are adhered to
Skills and Experience:
- Need to have at least 1-2 years experience working with plasterboard, with previous on-site construction experience
- Must have your own basic hand and power tools, including a collated screw gun
- Need to have great attention to detail and work well in a team
- Be reliable, and good timekeeping skills
- Have your own transport to get to and from site
- Strong health and safety background
- Site safe and EWP licenses would be beneficial but not required as we can help you get these
- Work for a well-established company with the opportunity for long term work
- Great company culture where you really will feel like one of the team
- Start ASAP!
- Competitive hourly rate with weekly pay
- All PPE gear provided
- Opportunity to upskill, learn new things on the job and get some extra licenses (e.g. Site safe, EWP).
NOTE: Opportunity available for contractors or wages staff.
Does this job sound like you? Apply online today or contact Kate on 027 5888551 to express your interest.