A fantastic opportunity has come up to join a Nelson based, innovative, privately owned hi-tech brand as their new:
Branch- / Service Manager
About the company
Our client is a Kiwi success story, specialising in high-tech electronics. They have been in business for most of the past century and have earned a truly solid reputation for great service, innovation and supplying quality products.
The ideal applicant for this role would be able to demonstrate their skills in
• Ability to lead, support, facilitate and develop a group of highly capable technicians or engineers
• Building and maintaining good relationships with customers
• Quickly picking up knowledge on electronic, high-tech products
• Organising and planning workload, material, resources, staff and logistics.
• Fostering a Zero Harm culture in terms of health and safety
• Verbal and written communication
• Staying organised in an environment where priorities can change rapidly
• Able to work under pressure
We would kindly encourage applicants from a Service Manager background with a vehicle dealership to apply for this step up!
What’s in it for you?
• Working with capable professionals in sunny Nelson: good work/life balance for the level of the role
• Working with cutting edge technology
• Great remuneration package including company vehicle
• Basic office hours 8 am to 5 pm, weekdays and flexibility in emergencies
• Leading a small team of 4 technicians
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate! We would like to hear from you. Please apply online or contact Monique or Daan straight away on 03 543 8106.
> If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new job, please call us for a confidential discussion about your career.