- Opportunity to up-skill and take on new challenges
- Opportunity to gain an ongoing position
- Weekly pay with competitive hourly rate
Our Auckland based clients are well-established within the Civil Construction Industry. They pride themselves on the standards of safety for all their colleagues. We are currently seeking Machine Operators across the Auckland region for on-going assignments.
About the Role
You will be responsible for operating and maintaining machinery to carry out tasks instructed by Senior members. For this role, you should be willing to learn and have a positive attitude for success as you will be operating a variety of machinery. The ideal candidate will have proven experience operating a variety of machinery including rollers, diggers and bulldozers. Additionally, you must be willing to assist with other civil labouring duties when required.
- Operating a variety of machines such as; Rollers, Bulldozer and Excavators
- Maintaining the upkeep of machinery to a high standard.
- Comply with onsite Health and Safety standards when operating machinery
- Be willing to assist with non-machinery duties from time to time as instructed
- Proven experience operating a variety of machinery
- WTR endorsement
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Must have reliable transport whether that is own vehicle or public transport
- Legally entitled to work in NZ
- Competitive hourly rate (depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to up-skill and learn new skills everyday
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY or call Nathan on 027 583 3121.