Our client is looking for a hands-on Machine Operator for their busy plant to join ASAP, we are looking for a strong candidate with at least 1-year experience working on a manufacturing environment ready to step in into the challenge.
- Temporary to Permanent employment opportunity
- The opportunity of growing together with the company
- Join an amazing vibrant team based in Onehunga
Our client is a leader manufacturer for meat products based in Onehunga, with a rich history of more than three decades of providing amazing quality products to New Zealand & Australia, our client takes pride in supporting its employees through their careers.
About the role & duties:
As a machine operator, you will be reporting directly to the company’s Team Leader & Production Manager being responsible for managing machine operators, your duties will include:
- Operating a multi-layer injection machine
- Keeping a record of all operational results
- Compliance with Health & Safety standards
- Previous experience working for a FMCG company, preferable in a cold environment
- Physically fit to be standing for a period of 8+ hours
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Great attitude towards people
- A highly collaborative team environment
- A large emphasis on a healthy work/life balance
- Free product sampling to take home
How to apply:
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested or contact Carlos Jimenez at 027 535 3770 for a confidential discussion unfortunately due to border restrictions only NZ based applicants should apply!