- Become part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Develop your skills working on interesting projects
- Weekly pay with the opportunity for the contract to extend
As a company that covers many locations in New Zealand they provide job stability and the opportunity for career development. Our client strives in looking after the wellbeing of their workers and being transparent in everything they do.
With their rapid expansion they are currently on the lookout for an EWRB Registered Line Mechanic to join their team. The role being based in Auckland, but covering a wide area.
About the role:
This is a contract role that involves being part of a highly specialised distribution team where you will be constructing and maintaining overhead power lines for low and high voltage electrical distribution as well as assisting on projects and installing streetlight LED's. This also involves digging the holes for the posts and doing streetlight maintenance work as well as some project work.
Here is the opportunity to become part of a dedicated and passionate team, within a supportive working environment. All gear and equipment is provided for the role, and if you are interested in developing your skills there is a wide range of training opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be a qualified Distribution Line Mechanic with previous industry experience
- EWRB registered
- Must have Vector WTC qualifications
- Ideally have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar environment
- Enjoy working in the outdoors
- Must be confident working at heights
- Committed to producing quality work and exhibiting tidy and methodical work practices
- Able to complete tasks independently but also work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Work for a company who cares about the wellbeing of their staff
- Opportunity for the contract to extend or open a door to a potential permanent role in the future
- Get to travel and see the country whilst working
- Weekly pay with a competitive hourly rate
- Learn new things every day!
Interested? Apply online today, or contact Kate on 0275888551
PLEASE NOTE - Only applicants currently located in NZ will be considered