- Become part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Develop your skills working on interesting projects
- Opportunity available in New Plymouth and potentially surrounding areas
Our client is an innovative and forward-thinking company who cover a wide range of sectors, including residential, commercial, and industrial as well as infrastructure and electrical servicing and maintenance works. They pride themselves on their high levels of expertise enabling them to always deliver to their clients.
They have a reputation for their high health and safety standards, problem solving skills and for their highly experienced teams making sure the job is done right every time. They put their success down to their communication and their passion for the industry. Due to their growth they are now looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Line Mechanic or Cable Jointer, to join their team.
About the role:
This is a permanent role that involves being part of a highly specialised distribution team where you will be constructing and maintaining overhead power lines for low and high voltage electrical distribution as well as assisting on projects. This will include streetlight maintenance work as well as some project work.
Here is the opportunity to become part of a dedicated and passionate team, within a supportive working environment. All gear and equipment is provided for the role, and if you are interested in developing your skills there is a wide range of training opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be a qualified Distribution Line Mechanic, with previous industry experience
- EWRB registered
- Would be highly beneficial to have PowerCo qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar environment
- Enjoy working in the outdoors
- Must be confident working at heights
- Committed to producing quality work and exhibiting tidy and methodical work practices
- Able to complete tasks independently but also work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- At the end of the day you want to have made a positive difference to the community, and you do that by having a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and sustainable work practices.
- Work for a company who cares about the wellbeing of their staff
- Opportunity for future career progression
- Get to travel and see the country whilst working
- Other opportunities available all over the North Island with this growing company!
- Competitive hourly rate
- Learn new things every day!
Interested? Apply online today, or contact Kate on 0275888551