- Become part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Develop your skills working on interesting projects
- Opportunity available all over Auckland and potentially surrounding areas
As a well-established company who are leading experts in their field, they take on any task given their way, and are always looking to the future. They pride themselves on their excellent service provided to their clients and their high health and safety standards.
As a company that covers many locations in New Zealand they provide job stability and the opportunity for career development. Our client strives in looking after the wellbeing of their workers and being transparent in everything they do.
With their rapid expansion they are currently on the lookout for an EWRB Registered Distribution Line Mechanic to join their team. The role being predominantly based out of Auckland with the opportunity to work in surrounding areas.
About the role:
This is a permanent role that involves being part of a highly specialised distribution team where you will be constructing and maintaining overhead power lines for low and high voltage electrical distribution as well as assisting on projects. This also involves digging the holes for the posts and being happy doing streetlight maintenance work as well as some project work.
Here is the opportunity to become part of a dedicated and passionate team, within a supportive working environment. All gear and equipment is provided for the role, and if you are interested in developing your skills there is a wide range of training opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be a qualified Distribution Line Mechanic, or qualified Electrician with previous streetlight industry experience
- EWRB registered
- Would be highly beneficial to have Vector WTC qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar environment
- Enjoy working in the outdoors
- Must be confident working at heights
- Committed to producing quality work and exhibiting tidy and methodical work practices
- Able to complete tasks independently but also work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- At the end of the day you want to have made a positive difference to the community, and you do that by having a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and sustainable work practices.
- Work for a company who cares about the wellbeing of their staff
- Opportunity for future career progression
- Get to travel and see the country whilst working
- Tool allowance
- Learn new things every day!
Interested? Apply online today, or contact Kate on 0275888551