Our client is looking for experienced Joinery Fabricators, to work on their busy workshop based in Penrose. This is not just your standard CNC fabricator role! You will get to learn all manual aspects of the job including using Mill machines and manual cutting.
What we are offering:
- Very competitive rate including OT Pay
- Opportunity of growing together with the company
- Join an amazing vibrant team who is growing significantly
- A highly collaborative team environment
- A large emphasis on a healthy work/life balance
Our client is a recognized market leader in the architectural glass supply & commercial glazing in Auckland, committing to providing quality Building Glazing Solutions, they continue to invest on their staff and machinery to cover the demands in the construction industry.
About your future role & duties:
As an Aluminium Fabricator, you will be reporting directly to the workshop’s supervisor, your duties will include:
- Fabrication and assembly of windows and doors
- Handling, cutting, assembling and glazing aluminium frames
- Manufacturing quality products
- Fixing of hardware
- Minimum 2 years of experienced (ideally)
- Physically fit
- Be able to read plans
- Great attitude towards work
- Good customer service skills
How to apply:
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested or contact Carlos Jimenez at 027 535 3770 for a confidential discussion unfortunately due to border restrictions only NZ based applicants should apply!
If this job is not for you but you know someone that might be perfect for this position, feel free to give me a call and ask me for our referral incentive program.