- Become part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Join an employer who will give you the opportunity to upskill and grow within the company
- Opportunity available in the Bay of Plenty region
As a well-established company who have been around for over 80 years they take on any task given their way, and no job is too difficult for them. They pride themselves on their excellent service provided to their clients.
As a company that covers New Zealand wide they provide job stability and the opportunity for career development. Our client has comprehensive health and safety processes and are always on top of the game.
With their rapid expansion they are currently on the lookout for EWRB Registered Electricians with Instrumentation Qualifications to join their team. The role is based in the Bay of Plenty region.
About the role:
The role involves being part of a highly specialised instrumentation and industrial team where you will be covering a factory maintenance contract. You will be carrying out preventative maintainance work, breakdowns and faultfinding all different kinds of factory machinery as well as dealing with all instrument issues.
Here is the opportunity to become part of a dedicated and passionate team, within a supportive working environment. The working hours are 7.30am - 4pm Monday-Friday, with overtime often available. All gear and equipment is provided for the role, and if you are interested in developing your skills there is a wide range of training opportunities available and the chance to grow within the company.
Skills and Experience:
- MUST have NZ Level 4 Instrumentation qualifications AND be a fully qualified, EWRB Registered Electrician or Electrical Service Technician (EST)
- Must have work experience in instrumentation and on industrial work sites
- Committed to producing high quality work and exhibiting tidy and methodical work practices
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Able to complete tasks independently but also work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- At the end of the day you want to have made a positive difference to the community, and you do that by having a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and sustainable work practices
- Work for a company who cares about the wellbeing of their staff, and can have a laugh at the end of the day
- Work for this wide reaching company that can offer job stability during this tough time
- Great diverse company culture and the chance to join a tight knit team
- Start immediately in this permanent position
- Competitive hourly rate
- Willing to wait for the right person if you are looking to relocate from somewhere else in NZ
- Chance to prove your worth and grow with a company
- Learn new things every day!
Interested? Apply online today, or contact Kate on 0275888551
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE AN OVERSEAS APPLICANT, OR DO NOT HAVE THE LEVEL 4 NZ INSTRUMENTATION CERTIFICATE AS YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.