- Great opportunity to work with a specialist company, on exciting projects across Auckland!
- Gain some valuable skills with a company who will give you every opportunity to learn!
- Chance to get with this company that will really look after you!
About the company:
As a family owned and run company who specialise in the HVAC field, they have a wealth of experience and knowledge in the team. They put their success down to their values, coupled with their high-end customer service.
This company does nothing by halves! They have a reputation for providing a top quality service every time, giving every job their all, and being on top of their communication for each and every client.
They are currently working on a range of exciting residential and commercial jobs across Auckland, and have a demand for an Electrician or HVAC Technician to assist with their increasing workload all across Auckland.
About the role:
- Residential and commercial HVAC installations and commissioning
- Preventative maintenance and servicing
- Replacing parts and running tests
- Diagnosing faults and defects
- Following instructions and Health and Safety information given by senior site members at all times
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally have an EWRB license as an Electrician or EST, but may be flexible on this for the right person
- Must have HVAC and ducting experience, with at least residential or commercial site experience
- Must be currently living in NZ with a valid work VISA or be an NZ Resident or Citizen
- Valid Site Safe would be beneficial but not essential
- Be motivated with a good attitude, and be able to work well as part of a team as well as autonomously
- A strong understanding of workplace Health and Safety
- Good time management
- Excellent customer service skills and communication
- Work for a specialist company, on exciting projects
- The opportunity to upskill and learn new things every day from highly experienced staff
- Great company culture where they really will look after you
- Start ASAP in this permanent position
- Competitive hourly rate, with a van and specialist tools provided
Interested? Apply online today, or contact Kate on 0275888551