- Ongoing and long-term opportunity
- Work for a well-established Company
- Weekly pay with competitive hourly rate
We are seeking experienced Heavy Machaine Operators to join one of New Zealand’s most successful and well-established companies in the Civil Construction Industry. As one of the market leaders, they cover a range of services including Civil Infrastructure, Land development, Water networks, Road Construction and many more.
About the role
We are seeking reliable and motivated Heavy Machine Operators for an ongoing and long-term role based in Massey. Key duties will include.
- Operating 10-30 Tonne Excavators
- Operating additional machinery if experienced (e.g. Roller and Compactors)
- Labouring duties when required
- Support the Team with any additional duties
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience operating 10 to 30 Tonne Excavators
- WTR endorsement
- Experience operating other machinery (Rollers, Compactors etc) is advantageous
- Must have a Clean and Valid driving license
- Physically fit and healthy to assist with other duties
- Be reliable and punctual
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Legally entitled to work in NZ
- Competitive hourly rate (depending on experience)
- Full PPE provided
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
- Weekly pay with competitive rates
If you are interested in the role then click APPLY or contact Nathan on 027 583 3121.