- Ongoing, full-time hours
- Work alongside and learn from industry leaders
- Deepen your knowledge of civil practices and processes
Established in 1993, and employing over 500 people, our client in the civil industry takes immense pride in helping communities to grow and thrive. Moving 3 million cubic metres of earth per season and with 25+ active sites across the Auckland, Waikato and Northland regions, our client is quite literally a force to be reckoned with.
An exciting opportunity to join this award winning team has become available for a highly skilled and experienced heavy machine operator/excavator with a demonstrable passion for the civil industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The days of work are Mon-Fri, with the occasional Saturday. Ideally, the successful applicant will have 3+ years’ experience operating some, or all of the following machines; rollers, compacters and 10-30 tonne excavators.
- Operating 10-30 tonne excavators
- Operating additional machinery if experienced - e.g. compactors/rollers
- Assist with general labouring tasks as & when required
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Min full class 1 license
- WTR endorsement – desirable
- Relevant licences - advantageous
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
Our client has remained steadfast in its commitment to operating under an employee-centred framework. Essentially, the client believes that in order to achieve quality results, they must continually invest in their employees, through ongoing professional development, reward schemes and ensuring a positive work environment.
- Ongoing, full-time work
- Competitive rates
- Opportunity to expand knowledge & upskill
- Weekly wages
- Full PPE gear provided
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you fit the criteria for this position and are interested in joining us at Tech 5, please click APPLY or call Ellie on 0272366742.