- Experience operating heavy machinery
- Opportunity to gain a full-time and ongoing position
- Weekly pay with competitive hourly rate
Our Auckland based clients are successful and well-established in the Civil Construction Industry. They focus on the quality and standards of the work that they provide. They are currently seeking passionate and motivated Machine Operators that have the drive to progress in the Civil Industry.
About the role
Our clients are currently looking to for Machine Operators for ongoing assignments. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience operating a variety machinery including Excavators, Bulldozers, Rollers and Compactors. The ideal candidates will be willing to assist with other civil labouring duties.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating excavators and other machinery
- WTR endorsement
- Be physically fit and healthy to assist with other duties
- Be reliable and punctual
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Legally entitled to work in NZ
- Competitive hourly rate (depending on experience)
- All PPE provided
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
- Weekly pay with competitive rates
If you are interested in the role then click APPLY or contact Nathan on 027 583 3121.