- Very attractive hourly rate
- Join a well-established NZ company servicing their fleet
- Ongoing learning opportunities and career development!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is after a Diesel Mechanic to join their awesome team! They are a well-known in the Waikato/BOP as their Cranes are a popular sight throughout the North Island. Health and safety driven they keep their standards high, leading the way with several Health and safety awards under their belt proving that it is their top priority. Being in industry for over 25 years their values remain the same; maintaining great relationships with their customers and providing a personalised service.
- Responsible for fault finding and diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults
- Repairs and regular servicing to their fleet
- Installation of equipment and upgrades to new and existing vehicles
- Working closely with dispatch, admins, and other operators to provide great service
- Updating service records, our systems, and completing regular reports
- Planning upgrades and vehicle maintenance schedules
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working with large/heavy transport vehicles, Hiabs, or crane (electrical or mechanical)
- 5+ years’ experience ideally
- Be willing to work flexible hours and carry out different types of tasks
- Driven, motivated and hard working
- Strong team player that has great communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure
- High Health & Safety standards
- Competitive rate!
- Full time work, with flexible hours
- Work for a company that will look after you
- Grow with the company!
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact Kate on 0275888551 for a confidential discussion.