- Full time hours with on going work
- Working for a great family run business
- Immediate start with a competitive hourly rate
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a family run business that pride themselves on being trustworthy, reliable and having Health & Safety as one of their core values. They are known for their range of job opportunities in commercial construction and their stability in the market. They are looking for someone reliable to join their talented team.
- Ensuring health and safety values meet our clients’ standards
- Daily use of hand and power tools
- Assisting builders and other management staff on site
- Any other day to day tasks that are required
- Working on your own and within a team environment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Need to have your own tools
- Must have reliable transport to and from site
- Requires a clean criminal history
- Have basic knowledge of power tools
- Reliable with a can-do attitude
- Has previous experience on a construction site
- Work full time for a company recognized for their work ethic and performance
- Get started as soon as possible!
- Great work environment with an array of opportunities to broaden your knowledge and performance
- All PPE gear provided and a competitive hourly rate
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact Lily on 027 2663994 for a confidential discussion.