- Grow your skills and knowledge of the construction industry
- Learn from industry leaders
- Hours to suit all schedules
Who are we? Tech 5 is an internationally recognised and accredited recruitment agency which specialises in sourcing skilled talent to work in New Zealand’s construction, industrial and commercial sectors. Here at Tech 5, we have a high demand for skilled labourers from our client in the construction industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The work available is varied, meaning that you will have ample opportunity to develop a diverse skill set. It also means no two days will be the same! Day to day tasks will include - but are not limited to - maintaining the order and cleanliness of sites, assisting with demolition and construction, transporting materials and adhering to health and safety regulations. You will also be required to report to and maintain open lines of communication with site managers.
- Heavy/repetitive lifting
- Moving equipment and materials
- Pouring and finishing concrete
- Operating basic hand held/power tools
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Physically fit and healthy
- Strong work ethic
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- Have reliable transport
- Be a team player
- A current site safe certificate would be advantageous
Our client is valued by its current employees for its friendly and positive work environment and its ability to recognise and progress loyal employees for further career development.
- Ongoing career development
- Varied roles
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- Full PPE gear provided
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you fit the criteria for this position and are interested in joining us at Tech 5, please click apply or call Ellie on 0272366742.