- Permanent Opportunity – Immediate start
- Industry leading specialist paving contractor
- Work all over Auckland
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company are Auckland’s specialist paving company. The majority of their work focuses on hard concrete, paving, kerb channel and street furniture installations. They are looking for an experienced candidate to fill a working foreman / site supervisor role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is for a hands on working foreman or supervisor. They are looking for someone who will not only organise their teams but also get stuck in with the work itself. The work is all over Auckland and a company vehicle will be provided to get to and from various sites.
- Organising staff for jobs
- Reading plans and implementing them correctly
- Getting involved with finishing work – checking levels etc.
- Upholding a high level of health & safety
- Delivering work according to deadlines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in paving and concrete work
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to interpret electronic plans
- Hard working attitude
- Ability to get stuck in and assist with work
- Excellent communication skills
- Permanent position for the right candidate
- Company phone and laptop
- Use of company vehicle to get to and from sites
- Opportunity to grow with the company as they increase their workload and set up new teams
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact Lexi Jones on 021478555 for a confidential discussion.