- Become part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Develop your skills working on this interesting project
- Opportunity available based out of Mt Maunganui
As a well-established company who are leading experts in their field, they take on any task given their way, and are always looking to the future. They pride themselves on their excellent service provided to their clients and their high health and safety standards.
As a company that covers many locations in New Zealand they provide job stability and the opportunity for career development. Our client strives in looking after the wellbeing of their workers and being transparent in everything they do.
With this large project coming up they are currently on the lookout for an EWRB Registered Electrician or Distribution Line Mechanic to assist their team as a leading hand. The role being predominantly based out of Mt Maunganui, and covering the Tauranga area.
About the role:
This is a 6 month fixed term role that involves leading a highly specialised streetlight distribution team of up to 10 people where you will be assisting with team management as well as LED lighting upgrades and installations, and any maintenance or repairs (as required) across the Tauranga region. You would work a 45 hour week, with overtime on offer if available. Predominantly day shifts with a 6am start, however must be flexible with hours as night work may be required on occasion.
Here is the opportunity to become part of a dedicated and passionate team, within a supportive working environment. All gear and equipment is provided for the role, and if you are interested in developing yourself this is the chance to learn new skills and gain new experience every day.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be a qualified electrician with previous industry experience as a leading hand
- EWRB registered as an electrician or distribution line mechanic
- Ideally have a EWP license, however we can assist you to get this if needed
- Ideally have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar environment
- Enjoy working in the outdoors and confident working at heights
- Myst be computer/tablet savvy as you will be required to log all the lighting changes as you go
- Committed to producing quality work and exhibiting tidy and methodical work practices
- Able to work well as part of a team and lead teams of between 2-10 staff
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
- Must have a strong emphasis on Health and Safety
- Work for a company who cares about the wellbeing of their staff
- Opportunity to become a permanent position
- Flexible working hours
- Get to travel and see the country whilst working
- Weekly pay and great benefits!
- Learn new things every day!
- Get started early December for this 6-month fixed term opportunity!
Interested? Apply online today, or contact Kate on 0275888551