- Become part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Develop your skills working on this interesting project
- Opportunity available based out of Mt Maunganui
As a well-established company who are leading experts in their field, they take on any task given their way, and are always looking to the future. They pride themselves on their excellent service provided to their clients and their high health and safety standards.
As a company that covers many locations in New Zealand they provide job stability, a range of exciting projects and the opportunity for career development. Our client strives in looking after the wellbeing of their workers and being transparent in everything they do.
With this large project underway they are currently on the lookout for an EWRB Registered Electrician to assist their streetlight project team. The role being predominantly based out of Mt Maunganui, and covering the Tauranga area.
About the role:
This is a 3 month fixed term role that involves being part of a highly specialised streetlight distribution team where you will be assisting with LED lighting upgrades and installations, as well as any maintenance or repairs (as required) across the Tauranga region. You would work a 40+ hour week, with overtime on offer if available. Predominantly day shifts with a 6am start, however must be flexible with hours as night work may be required on occasion. Night shifts will be paid at a higher rate.
Here is the opportunity to become part of a dedicated and passionate team, within a supportive working environment. All gear and equipment is provided for the role, and if you are interested in developing yourself this is the chance to learn new skills and gain new experience every day.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be an EWRB qualified Electrician on Electrical Engineer
- Current EWRB registration
- Ideally have previous experience working with infrastructure and streetlight maintenance
- Enjoy working in the outdoors
- Committed to producing quality work and exhibiting tidy and methodical work practices
- Able to complete tasks independently but also work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- At the end of the day you want to have made a positive difference to the community, and you do that by having a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and sustainable work practices.
- Work for a company who cares about the wellbeing of their staff
- Opportunity to become a permanent position
- Flexible working hours
- Get to travel and see the country whilst working
- Weekly pay and great benefits!
- Learn new things every day!
- Get started ASAP for this 3-month fixed term opportunity!