- Great opportunity to work with a specialist company on exciting commercial projects across Auckland
- Opportunity to prove your worth and share your skills with others
- Competitive hourly rate and company benefits
About the company:
Our client is an innovative and forward-thinking electrical company who cover a wide range of sectors, including residential, commercial, and industrial as well as electrical servicing and maintenance works. They pride themselves on their customer service that goes above and beyond the call of duty, and the ability to provide solutions to every problem they face.
They have a reputation for their high health and safety standards, and for providing a top quality service on every job. They put their success down to their strong belief that providing excellent customer service is fundamental to their core values.
They are a rapidly growing company who are now in need of a fully qualified electrician to work as their Site Supervisor/ Junior Project Manager and assist with managing their increasing work load and staffing numbers. This role is highly likely to progress into a project management position very quickly for the right candidate.
About the role:
- Site management on commercial projects including but not limited to delegating tasks, documenting variations and changes to work scopes
- Managing a range of sites at the same time and making sure they have adequate resources and staffing to carry out the job
- Coordinating stage completions and meeting on site requirements set by main contractors
- Implementing new ways of thinking to increase efficiency and quality
- Ensuring the sites are completed on time and to a high standard
- Managing teams of electricians and apprentices and helping them develop and up-skill
- Maintaining and improving on both internal and external relationships
- Ensuring high health and safety standards, and company systems are adhered to
Skills and Experience:
- Need to have significant experience in a similar management position as well as in a commercial setting
- Must be a fully qualified, EWRB Registered Electrician
- Experience managing teams of up to 10 electricians and apprentices
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage relationships
- Proven leadership skills and be able to handle high-pressure environments with excellent decision making and time management skills
- Passion to learn and grow within the business
- Must have great attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Strong health and safety background
- A great sense of humour, and gets along well with everyone
- Work for an up-and-coming company who are growing rapidly
- Great diverse company culture within a supportive working environment
- Join a team where they at the end of the day they like to have a laugh and everyone loves what they do
- Start ASAP, in a role that will mould your career and give you the chance to pass on your skills to others
- Competitive hourly rate and flexible company benefits
- Opportunity to really make this role your own
Does this job sound like you? Apply online today or contact Kate on 0275888551 to express your interest.