- Opportunity to gain experience in the pipelaying industry.
- Opportunity to upskill
- Weekly pay, good rates and benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Auckland based client is one of the market leaders within the pipeline industry. Due to continuous growth, they are currently seeking for Class 2 Drivers / Skilled Civil Labourers to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assisting with Pipelaying and maintenance duties
- Assist with heavy lifting and additional labouring duties when required
- Driving Class 2 trucks (Driving license dependent)
- Temporary role based in Mount Wellington
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a Full Class 1 license (Class 2 would be advantageous)
- 2 years’ driving experience
- Must have Construction experience
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Fit & healthy
- Must be willing to labour
- Must have the right to work in NZ
- $19-23 per hour depending on licensing and experience.
- Opportunity to upskill and develop
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
HOW TO APPLY
Please APPLY online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact Nathan on 0275 833 121.