- Opportunity to gain a ongoing position
- Attractive employment package
- Competitive rates of pay
Our Auckland based company is committed to being one of the leading drainage companies in the industry who focus on quality, safety and delivering the best service for their clients. They pride themselves on the standards of safety for all their colleagues. We are currently seeking Qualified and Registered Drainlayers across multiple sites.
About the Role
To be consider for this role, the ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Must be a qualified and registered drainlayer
- Proven experience of managing a drainage crew
- Experience managing a variety of different size projects
- Extensive experience and knowledge in deep drainage, Civil and Commercial
- The ability to read plans, calculate heights and grades RLs
- Proven experience operating a variety of heavy machinery ranging from small to large.
- The ability to be fully compliant with all Health and Safe regulations and practices
- Must have all relevant licenses including site safe, construct safe, WTR and first aid.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Attractive employment package including company vehicle and phone
- Opportunity for career progression
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety