- Permanent Opportunity with Excellent Payrates
- Work based in Penrose
- Flexible work hours and immediate starts
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is committed to excellence within the drainage and civil industry. They work with the best people and the most advanced technology to provide their clients with efficient and forward-thinking solutions.
They have very strong pipeline of work and opportunities for career progression and growth in a stable environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are looking for drainlayers with varying levels of experience to aid in the growth of their civil construction division.
The role will involve:
- Installation and relays of drainage
- Installation and replacement of water mains
- Spot repairs
- Upholding a high standard of Health & Safety
- Based in Penrose
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven Drainlaying Experience
- Proven Experience in the Civil Sector (preferred)
- Ability to operate a variety of Heavy Machinery
- Current drainlaying license (preferred)
- Current NZ Drivers’ License
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This company are committed to the growth of their staff members, they offer endless opportunities for upskilling and career progression – as their team grows, so will you!
- Loads of work available – flexible hours to suit you
- Excellent pay rates for good candidates ($35-55/hour)
- Company Ute with Personal Use
- Opportunities to work towards management positions
- Weekly Pay and benefits
- Immediate Start
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact Lexi Jones on 021478555 for a confidential discussion.