- Ongoing, full-time hours
- Opportunity to expand on your knowledge through exposure to a variety of projects
- Learn from industry leaders
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful applicant will be required to operate small (1.5 T) to medium (6 T) sized excavators to assist with paving and landscaping projects. A class 2 license is non-negotiable, as you will be required to transport machinery to and from sites via the company truck.
- Operating excavator 1.5T-6T
- Driving class 2 truck
- Loading & transportation of machinery
- General labouring tasks when required
- Adhere to site health and safety regulations
- Minimum Class 2 driver’s license
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience operating small-medium sized excavators
- WTR endorsement would be advantageous, but not necessary
- Reliable transport
- Strong work ethic
Our client is well regarded for its commitment to investing its employees and acknowledging and rewarding their efforts through the provision of company benefits and ongoing professional development.
- Ongoing, full-time work
- Opportunity to expand knowledge & upskill
- Varied working environment
- Social team environment
- Weekly pay
- Full PPE gear provided
If you think you fit the criteria for this position and are interested in joining us at Tech 5, please click apply or call Ellie on 0272366742.