- Opportunity to gain an ongoing position.
- Immediate starts available
- Weekly pay with competitive hourly rate
Our Northshore based client are one of the leading civil construction companies that specialize in large scale projects. We are currently seeking a digger operator of an ongoing opportunity based on the Northshore.
About the role
The ideal candidate for this role must have a minimum of 2 years digger operating experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be willing to assist with other labouring duties when required.
- Operating diggers
- Operating other machinery including compactors and rollers on occasion.
- Be willing to assist with non-machinery duties from time to time as instructed.
- Proven experience of operating a Diggers.
- WTR Endorsement
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be physically fit and healthy.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must have reliable transport whether that is own vehicle or public transport
- Legally entitled to work in NZ
- Ongoing work
- All PPE provided
- Weekly pay with competitive rates
HOW TO APPLY
If interested in the position then click APPLY with your CV. Alternatively contact Nathan on 0275 833 121 for a confidential discussion