- Develop skills imperative to a career in the construction industry
- Learn from industry leaders
- Work on large-scale commercial projects
About the Company:
Our client at Tech 5 is a pioneering force in the construction industry, leading in aspects related to technology and innovation, as well as organisation culture. An exciting opportunity has become available to for individuals who are passionate about a career in construction join this award-winning team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Both those who have previously held positions working as a construction labourer and those who have no prior experience working within this industry at all, are encouraged to apply for this role.
All we ask is that the successful applicant should be able to demonstrate sound initiative, possess a passion for the construction industry and be physically fit.
· Assisting carpenters in carrying out construction work
· Digging and pouring concrete
· Maintaining site cleanliness
· Transporting materials and equipment
· Assembling/disassembling temporary structures
· Operating basic hand held & power tools
· Adhering to site health and safety regulations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Be fit and healthy
· Have a strong work ethic
· Eager to learn and develop new skills
· Have reliable transport
· Be a team player
· A current site safe certificate would be advantageous
· Experience working on commercial and/or residential construction sites would be advantageous
Our client is valued among its current employees for its commitment to rewarding and progressing loyal and capable employees for further career development.
· Ongoing career development
· Flexible working hours
· Full PPE gear provided
· Referral bonuses
· Weekly pay
· Social work environment
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you fit the criteria for this position and are interested in joining us at Tech 5, please click APPLY or call Ellie on 027 2366 742.