- Long term opportunities with significant career progression
- Chance to upskill and develop in a new industry
- Immediate starts for the right candidate
About the company
Our Auckland based company are specialists in providing the most comprehensive drainage solutions in the market. As one of the market leaders, they cover a range of services including drain unblocking, pipe cleaning, CCTV pipeline inspections, hydro excavation and more. With over 150 years of combined experience in the drainage industry, a rare opportunity has come available for Class 4 Drivers to develop and contribute to their success.
About the Role
We are currently seeking Class 4 Drivers for an ongoing and long-term role based in Penrose. Full on the job training will be provided. Key duties include.
- Driving Hydro Excavator Trucks and/or Water Carts
- Labouring duties when required
- Ensure high standards of Health and Safety
- Full training provided
Skills and Experience
- Must have a clean Class 4 Drivers License
- Motivated to learn new skills
- Physically fit and healthy to carry out physical duties
- Reliable and punctual with clear communication skills
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Legally entitled to work in NZ
- Weekly pay with competitive rates
- Opportunity to up-skill and learn new things everyday
- Work for a well-established company that cares about the well-being and safety of their staff.
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY or call Nathan on 027 583 3121.