- Long term opportunities with significant career progression
- Well respected, industry leading company who look after their staff
- Chance to upskill and become an industry expert!
Our Auckland based company are specialists in providing the most comprehensive drainage solutions in the market. As one of the market leaders, they cover a range of services including drain unblocking, pipe cleaning, CCTV pipeline inspections, hydro-excavation and more. With over 150 years of combined experience in the drainage industry, a rare permanent opportunity has come available for permanent for Class 2 and 4 Drivers. The clients yard is based in Penrose.
About the Role
We are currently seeking Class 2 and 4 Drivers for this role based in Penrose. Full on the job training will be provided.
Key duties include:
- Driving Hydro Excavator Trucks and/or Water Carts
- Labouring duties on site/operating the equipment of the truck
- Ensure high standards of Health and Safety
- Shifts start at approx. 6/6:30am and finish times vary (you must be flexible with finish times given the nature of the Civil industry)
- You can expect hours between 40-60 hours per week +
- Pay rate is dependant on experience and is between $27-32/hr
- This is a permanent, full-time role
- KiwiSaver Superannuation Provision (Employer Contribution 3% - if applicable)
- Personal Protective Equipment will be provided by the Employer for company use only.
- Must have a clean Class 2 or 4 Drivers License
- Previous driving experience advantageous
- Previous labouring experience/physical work experience is also preferred
- Motivated to learn new skills
- Physically fit and healthy to carry out physical duties
- Reliable and punctual with clear communication skills
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Legally entitled to work in NZ
- No previous or pending convictions
- Able to travel to Penrose each morning for work
- Weekly pay!
- Opportunity to up-skill and learn new things everyday
- Work for a well-established company that cares about the well-being and safety of their staff
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click ‘APPLY NOW’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL ALEX on 027 582 2555 for a confidential conversation!