- Civil Labouring opportunities available
- Reputable companies with good career progression opportunities
- Immediate start
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our clients are successful, well-established Civil Construction companies with a variety of roles available. They are some of the largest Civil companies in New Zealand and are seeking passionate workers with an active lifestyle, some civil experience and the drive and motivation to progress within the company to come onboard.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Once on site, you will be given multiple opportunities to showcase your skills!
You may be working in the following areas:
- Road Works
- Earth Retaining
- Boxing and paving
- Preparing & finishing concrete (Footpaths, Driveways, Kerb & Channel)
- Digging and moving materials
- Spotting for machinery/trucks
- Other general duties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have proven civil/construction labouring experience
- Stamina to carry out physically challenging tasks
- Own transport
- Clean criminal record
- Able to pass a Pre-Employment drug test
- Skills and career progression
- Work / Life balance
- Long term, ongoing work
- Work based all over Christchurch
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Nathan 027 555 2570 for a confidential discussion.