- Opportunity to up-skill and take on new challenges
- Ongoing work with full time hours
- Weekly pay with competitive rates
Our Auckland based company are well-established in the Civil Construction industry. They are one of the market leaders in pipelaying, concrete structures, pipe renewals and upgrades and drainage. They are currently seeking passionate workers with civil construction experience and the drive and motivation to progress within the civil industry.
About the role
The ideal candidate with have previous experience working on a civil construction site and be familiar with civil operations. The role will involve general site clean ups, digging and following instructions given by senior site managers.
- Assisting with civil operations including trenching and digging
- General site clean ups and assistance
- Following instructions and Health and Safety information given by Senior Site members at all times.
- Proven experience in civil labouring
- Be physically fit and healthy to be able to manage digging of trenches
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Legally entitled to work in NZ
- Continuous ongoing work
- Chance to upskill and learn new things every day
- Added staying away bonus
- All PPE provided