- Opportunity to up-skill and take on new challenges
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Weekly pay with competitive hourly rate
Our Auckland based companies are well-established in the Civil Construction industry. They are currently seeking passionate workers with civil construction experience and the drive and motivation to progress within the civil industry.
About the role
The ideal candidate with have previous experience working on a civil construction site and be familiar with civil operations. The ideal candidate for this role must have previous experience working with concrete and drainage. Additionally, the role will involve general site clean ups, digging and following instructions given by senior site managers.
- Assisting with civil operations including; concreting and drainage works
- Assisting with on-site machine operations including spotting and cleaning if required
- Following instructions and Health and Safety information given by Senior Site members at all times.
- Proven experience in civil labouring
- Experience operating Civil Machinery would be advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience working with concrete
- Be physically fit and healthy to be able to manage digging of trenches
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Legally entitled to work in NZ
- Continuous ongoing work
- Chance to upskill and learn new things every day
- All PPE provided
- Weekly pay with competitive rates