- Immediate start, lots of hours available
- Opportunity to upskill and train with some of New Zealand’s industry leaders
- Competitive hourly rate
Our Auckland based company is seeking a reliable Civil Labourer for an immediate start. Our client is one of the main leaders in the Civil Labouring industry and pride themselves on high quality work. They focus heavily on developing their employees and progressing them in the industry.
About the Role
We are looking for reliable and energetic labourers to help with a temporary project. Civil experience would be ideal but necessary. Your role will be to help the technicians on site with Pipeline rehabilitation, pipeline construction and remediation works on the drainage pipes across Auckland. You will also have the opportunity to learn new skills- one being learning how to operate CCTV technology to help assist the work in the construction pipelines. You will be expected to have a high regard for health and safety of yourself and others, while ensuring that you work to a high quality. There are many opportunities to grow within the company and gain a permanent role if they are happy with your work ethic and show diligence through day-to-day work.
- Day shifts working Monday to Friday (Start time between 6am-7:30am)
- Help with pipeline rehabilitation
- Pipeline construction
- Remediation works on the drainage pipes across Auckland
- Operate CCTV technology to help assist work
- Must pass a drug test
- Civil experience would be ideal but not necessary
- For this role you will need to be fit & strong with a solid work ethic and you will need reliable transport.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Legally entitled to work in NZ
- Full time working hours
- Fun Fridays for the team- BBQs on site
- Chance to upskill and learn new things every day
- New starter bonus - $100 prezzy card after your first two months
- All PPE provided
- Weekly pay with competitive rates and extra rewards available
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY or call Lois on 027 444 2732 for a confidential discussion.