- Civil Labouring opportunities available
- Reputable company with good career progression opportunities
- Immediate start
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a successful, well-established Civil Construction company with a number one focus of customer satisfaction. They are one of the largest Civil companies in New Zealand and are seeking passionate workers with an active lifestyle, some civil experience and the drive and motivation to progress within the company to come onboard.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Once on site, you will be given multiple opportunities to showcase your skills!
You may be working in the following areas:
- Road Works
- Earth Retaining
- Boxing and paving
- Preparing & finishing concrete (Footpaths, Driveways, Kerb & Channel)
- Digging and moving materials
- Spotting for machinery/trucks
- Other general duties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have proven civil/construction labouring experience
- Stamina to carry out physically challenging tasks
- Own transport
- Clean criminal record
- Able to pass a Pre-Employment drug test
- Skills and career progression
- Work / Life balance
- Long term, ongoing work
- Work based all over Christchurch
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Megan on 027 355 5829 for a confidential discussion.