- Ongoing work opportunities through the civil season
- Exposure to industry leading companies
- Weekly pay, benefits and competitive hourly rates
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our clients are industry leaders in the Civil Construction industry. They are currently looking to grow their teams for ongoing civil projects across Auckland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ideal candidate will have experience working on civil construction sites. The role will involve general labouring, site clean-ups, digging and assisting our clients with various tasks. These tasks may include; trenching, digging, concreting and more.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in civil labouring
- Experience in concreting, digging, trenching (preferred)
- Basic drainlaying and pipeworks experience (preferred)
- Must be physically fit & healthy
- Reliable and hardworking
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Current right to work in NZ
- Ongoing work
- Chance to learn from industry leading companies and upskill daily
- PPE Gear provided
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Rates
- Holiday pay, sick leave, ACC and KiwiSaver
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact Lexi Jones on 021478555 for a confidential discussion.