Our client is looking for hands-on chicken catchers for their busy transportation plant based in South Auckland to join ASAP, we are looking for physically fit hard-working staff not scared of a new challenge like no other job on the market.
- A lot of hours available, if you want to save money this is the job for you
- Shuttle bus from our client’s parking site to job sites
- Petrol vouchers for team leaders with their own vehicle & other gift card incentive program
About the role & duties:
This role is like no other job you have done before! If you like working with animals, you are in the right place. This is a physical role that requires catching live animals for transportation (constant lifting and bending for the entire duration of your shift), it is a farm atmosphere which it means is dusty, smelly, and dim to dark lighting.
- To catch and load live chickens into transport cages
- Travel to different farms (transportation provided from our client’s main site)
- Follow strict procedures, covering animal welfare and workplace safety
Shifts & Pay rate
- Catchers (pay rate $19.50 per hour) + holiday pay
- Team leaders (pay rate $21 per hour- you must have a vehicle) + holiday pay + petrol voucher
- We have Sunday to Thursday shift either 12.30 am start or 2.30 am start (graveyard shift), shifts are 8 to 12 hours
- A highly collaborative team environment
- A great company culture where you will be recognized for your effort- Gift cards for the employee of the month award
- Permanent opportunity for the right person with the possibility to upskill yourself as a driver or machine operator
How to apply:
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested or contact Carlos Jimenez at 027 535 3770 for a confidential discussion unfortunately due to border restrictions only NZ based applicants should apply!