Here at Tech 5, we have lots of construction work that requires skilled labourers! If you've done concrete cutting, spotting, used grinders, or just have experience already doing general labouring, reach out now. We can get you immediately started for work!
At present we are on the hunt for keen & fit ‘Labourers’ to work on great projects across different locations in Waikato.
About the role:
The basics of these roles include digging holes, assisting with concrete work, transporting and delivering materials between sites plus heaps more. The variety is endless.
Duties also include but are not limited to:
- Heavy lifting and a mix of duties
- General site clean ups and assistance
- Digging and moving materials
- Demolition and devanning
- Following instructions and Health and Safety information given by senior site members at all times
- Be fit & strong with a solid work ethic
- A current Site Safe Passport - Construct Safe is also advantageous
- Be motivated to learn & contribute to the team
- Have reliable transport
- Have immediate availability
- Be a NZ Citizen, Resident, or hold a valid work visa
- Ongoing hours for the right individuals
- PPE gear provided
- Weekly pay into your account
- A great crew and team environment on site
- Upskilling and training from industry leaders